Academic Advisement, Financial Aid & International Services Appointment Scheduler
TMCC continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and the health, safety, and well-being of our students remains a top concern and priority. We are still here to help you achieve your goals.
Currently ALL Academic Advisement, Financial Aid, and International Services will be offered remotely using ZOOM.
Individual Appointments for TMCC Students with an active MyTMCC Account:
(Requires an active MyTMCC username and password)
• Distance Advising Via Video Conference for Continuing Students
• Athletics Distance Advising for TMCC Soccer Players
• International Student Distance Academic Advising for Students on an F-1 Visa
• Military-Related & Veteran Student Distance
Individual appointments for prospective students who have not applied to TMCC:
• Distance Advising Via Video Conference for Prospective Students
New Student Orientation (SOAR) programs will only be offered in an online format. Visit orientation.tmcc.edu or ontrack.tmcc.edu.
TMCC Financial Aid
• General Financial Aid Assistance
• FAFSA Help
• Millennium Scholarship
• Work Study Assistance
• Assistance with Satisfactory Academic Progress
• Academic Qualifications
• Assistance with Scholarships
• Assistance with Americorps
• Assistance with BIA Need Analysis Forms
• Assistance with Financial Aid Verification
• Assistance with Special Circumstances
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment with Financial Aid, please call 775-673-7072.
TMCC International Student Services
• International Student Advising for Continuing Students (TMCC login required)
• International Student Admission for Prospective Students
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment with Virag Nikolics, please contact the International Student Services at 775-337-5605.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!