Academic Advisement & International Services Appointment Scheduler
TMCC continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and the health, safety, and well-being of our students remains a top concern and priority. We are still here to help you achieve your goals.
Currently ALL academic advisement and international services will be offered remotely using ZOOM.
You will receive a text/sms message with a Zoom meeting linking the day before your prescheduled appointment or shortly after scheduling a same-day appointment. You will not receive a phone call. It is important to test your audio/video connection before your appointment as advisors cannot provide tech support. Please be at a computer during your appointment as you and your advisor may be sharing screens during the appointment.
New Student Orientation (SOAR) and On Track to Graduate programs will only be offered in an online format. Visit https://orientation.tmcc.edu or https://ontrack.tmcc.edu for more information.
Individual Appointments for TMCC Students with an Active MyTMCC Account:
(Requires an active MyTMCC username and password)
• Distance Advising Via Video Conference for Continuing Students
• Athletics Distance Advising for TMCC Soccer Players
• International Student Distance Academic Advising for Students on an F-1 Visa
• Military-Related & Veteran Student Distance
Individual appointments for prospective students who have not applied to TMCC:
• Distance Advising Via Video Conference for Prospective Students
TMCC International Student Services - All appointments will be completed via video conference.
• International Student Advising for Continuing Students (TMCC login required)
• International Student Admission for Prospective Students
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment with Virag Nikolics, please contact the International Student Services at 775-337-5605.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!